So i recently attended Q mobile HUM Style Awards 2016 on 28th October 2016. (The main sponsor of the event was Q mobile hence the event is called Q mobile HUM Style Awards.)
It was a star studded event. Many Fashion designers, Models, Actresses, singers and everyone who serves media industry was there to attend the first ever HUM Style Awards 2016. However some famous faces from the industry were missing like Aisha khan, Maya Ali but i personally really missed Fawad Khan at red carpet as well as during the show. So many people i know only came to Q mobile HUM Style Awards 2016 to get a chance to click selfie with Fawad ( Better luck next time peeps!)
There were different categories of the awards. However here are the winners from the QMobile Hum Style Awards 2016:
Best Model Female
Amna Babar won the best model female, however i personally felt Sadaf Kanwal deserved it better.
but however congratulations Amna!
Best Model Male
Shahzad Noor took home the award for Model of the Year! And as he stated in his speech this was his 3rd award in a row so far!
Most Stylish Actress – Film
This was the most predictable award. Definitely Mahira Khan won the most stylish actress film. Being honest there is no contemporary yet.
Most Stylish Actor – Film
This was no surprise either! Highly predictable Humayun Saeed bagged the award for Most Stylish Actor.
Most Stylish Actress – TV
The cute/sexy mommy definitely deserved this award. More power to you Syra!
Most Stylish Actor – TV
Hamza Ali Abbasi can wear his night dress and Hum will still give him the award for most stylish actor. (PUN INTENDED). I think he is someone who have a very significant style and definitely deserve this one for standing out always (in a good or bad manner i am not sure)
Most Stylish Performer Male
My rockstar 😀 i am so happy he won, i should stop but hardly many people know i have a huge crush on Ali Zafar.
Most Stylish Performer Female
Meesha Shafi is a Diva!
Style Icon of the Year
Definitely for sure Wasim Akram!
Most Stylish Sports Personality
Boom Boom Shahid Afridi dedicated his award to Shoaib Malik. How generous of him!
I think there were two different awards ( created intentionally ) to facilitate both Shahid Afridi and Wasim Akram. Well deserved Lala!
Most Stylish TV Host
He won for ‘Tonight with HSY’ i think there should have been a tie between him and Fahad Mustafa!
Best Hair & Makeup Artist
Good Job Hannan Siddiqui for winning Best Hair and Makeup.
Best Fashion Photographer
Shahbaz Shazi won Best Fashion Photographer… Well i am not sure if am happy with this one.
Best Designer – Demi-Couture
I understand Shehla Chatoor won this, but what is even Demi – Couture?
Best Designer – Bridal
Bridal of the Year went to none other than Faraz Manan. Sundas Manan took the award on behalf of the designer. I think it would have been more appropriate if Kareena Kapoor would have opted for this award on his behalf, after all she is one of the biggest reason behind Manan’s success ( pun intended)
P.s I love Kareena
Best Designer – Lawn
Khadija Shah took this home, ( FBI on your face ) ok joking.
Best Designer – Fashion Jewellery
Where are Rema or Zohra Rehman? Oh never mind the winner is Amber Sami.
Best Designer – Menswear
Republic by Omar Farooq! very well deserved. Thanks to all his campaigns with Fawad Khan
Best Retail Brand of the Year – Apparel
Oh another one for Kadija Shah! Sapphire won this category
Best Fashion Publication
Excellence Award in Styling
Nabila! Well deserved!
She wasn’t there personally so she sent a recorded message.
Excellence Award in Fashion Design
QMobile Rising Star
Other than the winners and award categories, Ayesha Omar hosted the show. Sohai Ali Abro, Saba Qamar, Anoushey Ashraf, HSY, Ali Zafar and many others gave rocking performances on stages which you will soon be able to witness once the show is on air!
Our models and actresses were dolled up and were looking stunning. However here is a list of top 8 celebrities who looked extremely breath taking at Q mobile HUM Style Awards!
1. Hamza Ali Abbasi as usual entered with his Desi At titre. The Amir Adnan black sherwani and styling by Baber Zaheer made Hamza looked extremely handsome!
2. I personally loved Ayesha Omar in her Shehla Chatoor ensemble. She carried her style with grace and looked extremely gorgeous.
3. As much as i would want Ali Zafar to experiment with his outfit choices he stuck to the basics and looked dapper in a tuxedo (as usual) . Ali Zafar is someone who lighten up the audience with his grace, personality and attitude, for me he was start of the evening!
4. Sadaf Kanwal ( she is my personal favorite) wore Republic outfit. Styled by Ania Fawad, i might have my biases because i personally love Sadaf Kanwal and look at her, who wouldn’t?
5. Not sure which designer Wasim Akram is wearing but he is looking extremely graceful, i am so glad he is dressed according to his age and not experimenting like our other fashion peeps ( Don’t want to take names )
6. Can Mahira Khan ever look bad? She is the most predictable celebrity on my list! I loved her Rizwan Beyg saree but i am not so sure about the slicked back hair but over all she is a treat to watch!
7. HSY is perfect, i repeat HSY is perfect, the man can carry anything with absolute grace and style.
He is obviously wearing his own creation and carrying it like a boss! More power to you HSY!
8. Sajal Ali was dressed in Nomi Ansari gown styled by Natasha’s salon.
She is honestly giving out Cinderella vibes. Loving her outfit and that cute bun.
Let us know what you think ?